Please find below links to documents outlining the Arrangement Agreement with ACME Communications Canada, Inc.
Urban Communications Inc. (TSX-V: UBN), through its operating subsidiaries, is a telecommunications company providing a full suite of Internet, voice, video and broadband application products over its state-of-the-art carrier grade fibre optic network to commercial, residential and public sector customers.
The Company’s fibre optic network covers 200 km. across metro Vancouver and Victoria and has a potential serviceable market of 850,000 residential units and 80,000 commercial enterprises.
Urban has recently launched high-speed internet service to residential and commercial subscribers on its network at 1,000 Mbps (1 Gbps).
- Providing 1-Gigabit Internet service to business and residential consumers in Vancouver
- Owns 200 km of state-of-the-art fiber optic network in metro Vancouver and Victoria
- Low cost, high margin internet service provider
- Management team with track record of building successful technology companies
- Residential and commercial internet is more than 10x faster than internet speed of existing competitors’ at a fraction of their costs
- Launching disruption internet, voice, video and broadband application products to the residential and commercial markets over the next 12 months
- Potential serviceable market of over 850,000 residential units and 80,000 commercial enterprises